Friday, January 3, 2014

Can't Wait

I really just can't wait to get home from work so that I can come home and do the things that make me the happiest. Just want to write a few blogs and maybe jump into a short story or two to see how it feels to create something again. I have started painting a bird and I would like to do a few touches on it as well. There are clean cloths for me to put away and a nap calling my name. I have the energy to create and I have no idea where it came from. It is something that I haven't been tapping into and should have never stopped. There is always time to type a few words or write a little in a notebook. I need to make time. I need to make more time. There will be time! Coffee too, we can't forget that. I know that when I get home I am probably going to have to take a nap before I feel like doing anything but who knows what the day has in store? Hope that it goes my way. I swear I won't misbehave! Also I needn't forget about www.writing.com. I have already gotten reviews from four people and it was only up for a day. I'm feeling optimistic about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment