Thursday, January 2, 2014

I now have a writing.com profile & how I feel about it.

I have a writing.com profile now. I was on facebook just doing my thing and I noticed that my Aunt had posted something on my facebook wall saying something about this page called writing.com where writers of all ages can come together and share their work. You can comment and read what other people have to say. I think that there might even be a point system as well. Also saw there are competitions and things that you can win which is exciting. I love learning new things and trying them too. This is page being shared by my aunt has inspired me and has caused my flame to burn a little brighter. I am feeling a sense of focus and it's a nice change. I wont be disappointed if this site doesn't work out for me either because it has given me a little momentum to write a little more and that was one of the things that I want to work on this year. Check it out for yourself if you would like to! My user-name on there is knowingthinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment