Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Anything At All

There are times when I don't feel like doing anything at all. When my motivation has eluded me. Maybe it's because I woke up in a bad mood or maybe it's because the bad mood I woke up in was because I couldn't sleep the night before. Regardless of what is putting you in a funk remember this, find something to occupy your mind. Get up and do something. It doesn't matter what it is that you choose to do as long as it's constructive. When I'm getting things done I feel like I've accomplished something and when I feel like I've accomplished something I feel good about myself. Attempt to formulate a routine. Exercising, cooking, writing, and discovering new things that inspire you. I know that finding inspiration can be hard and at times you feel like you're stuck in a world of uninspiration. When that happens do something that you wouldn't normally do, like going to a new coffee shop or walking around a new part of town to explore. Even if you go out and you aren't looking for anything in particular sometimes you will find coolest things. Occasionally you'll find that it is just too hard for you feel better on your own. When that happens call a friend and ask them what they're doing. Do they have free time and would they like to get together with you? So when you feel like doing nothing at all and you're feeling sorry for yourself. Get up and do something. Get up and do anything. The world is your oyster.

No comments:

Post a Comment