Tuesday, June 10, 2014

1st Novel Procrastination

A lot of us talk about writing a book but then we don't get it done. We might have lots of ideas but we never get those ideas down on paper. Maybe it's because we're too busy or maybe it's because we don't make time. I feel like it sometimes a little bit of both. Other times I just think I might be procrastinating or possibly scared to start. I know that I'm not the only one. It takes a lot of work and a lot of time and even more planning. I feel like if I get the planning part of writing a novel out of the way then piecing it all together will come naturally. So to all those artist and writers out there who are trying to finish creative projects, just work on it a little everyday and eventually you'll finish your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment