Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wasted Time

What really is wasted time? Some people think that if you are not working very hard or doing something productive then you are wasting time. To me to waste time is to do something that has no value. People see value in different things. One person might value a hard days work while another person values a slow paced day with leisure. Do what makes you happy. Always do what makes you happy. Do something to help other people. I think that time helping others is valuable use of your time. I enjoy doing yoga and reading books. I don't think that my sitting still for an hour or two as a waste because I was using my mind in a valuable way. I have heard people say that sleep is for the weak and I will sleep when I am dead. Those two groups of people see wasted time in a different way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment