Monday, April 8, 2013

Thoughts on Facebook

There is a love & hate relationship that I have with Facebook. I don't think that it's the people on there but that is a part of the reason that I have a little bit of a problem with Facebook. The mood on there is different than other sites like Twitter and Tumblr. The attitude of the people that use the site alone bother me. They can be so ignorant at times and closed minded. I really would like to compare the southern usa with facebook because that's two things that they both have in common. I can post something on twitter and get a good response but then posting the same thing on facebook will get negative feedback. I see everything from family fun time on facebook to let's go party on there. I don't understand why people have to be rude when it doesn't benefit anyone in anyway. So, Facebook has those close minded rude people and twitter has rude open minded people.
Goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment