Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time Time Rant Rant

At times the best time to do things are late at night. I like to write and clean. Sometimes I like to do yoga, the energy in the night time is energizing. A lot of planing and list making goes on in my mind at night. I have been told by others that this happens in the morning for them more often than at night. So it might be different but that is how it is for me. Is there something that you would like to add? If so feel free to leave a comment and share your thoughts.

I always see people posting statuses about watching movies late at night, sometimes they say that they are using a certain service like Netflix. Other times I see people posting in the middle of the day, I assume that these are the people that work night shift. I have a friend that likes to watch the same movies over and over again.

My friend bought the movies as a hard copy and continues to watch them years later on what ever external device it's available for. Years later this person as been watching the same 20 movies at home, for 10 years. Most of the time My Friend doesn't even know what is playing at the movie theater.

There are those weekend movie goers who go on dates to the movie theater. These people are normally busy in my mind. I think of those people who pull a nine to five jobs and want to escape some the daily drone.

This is a true rant. Thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment