Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Silly Comments

There are those of us who read what ever content that is put in front of us, then there are those of us that just read the headline; scan the words to the very bottom. These people are alright with me, they always favor what I have to say but when it comes to commenting they are low quality. The thing is when you read the article, really read the article, you get more out of it. You get to know the person who composed it. I don't mind having your click and maybe even a kudos but don't leave a silly comment and then come to the conclusion that I am going to respond to you in a complete and full-fulling way. I have nothing to say to someone who doesn't read what I had to say.

Don't get me wrong though, I do like the kudos and the clicks that come my way from your ADD but as I said before don't leave a silly comment that doesn't mean anything. Like for example a "winky-face". There is nothing that I said to any of you that would give you some inside knowledge of what I post, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment